Hong Kong Life Triathlon Championships 2012 - Photo Contest
This is the first year that Hong Kong Life title sponsors the “Hong Kong Life Triathlon Championships 2012”. To capture every precious moment of the triathlon athletes, we invite all photography lovers to participate in this photo contest, it’s your show time!
Detail of Hong Kong Life Triathlon Championships:
Date: June 3, 2012 (Sunday)
Time: 6:00am to 12:00 noon
Location: Chong San Road, Science Park, Shatin
How to join:
1. Login and “Like” "Hong Kong Life" Facebook Page
2. Take photos from Hong Kong Life Triathlon Championships 2012
3. Submit your photo with description, faceboook user name, full name and contact number, email to email@example.com on or before 15 June 2012. Please specify the subject of email: " Hong Kong Life Triathlon Championships2012 - Photo Contest "
Assessment Criteria and Awards:
1. "Best photo" (1 winner) ─Hong Kong Life judging panel will base on the creativity, shooting techniques, picture composition and color quality to score
Prizes: Canon compact photo printer valued at HK $ 980
2 “Best “Like” photo” (5 winners) ─ photos which had obtained the largest numbers of “Like” before deadline
Prizes: Supermarket coupons valued at HK$ 200
“Best “Like” photo” Voting:
Login and “Like” "Hong Kong Life" Facebook Page, and click “like” in your favorite photo .
- Deadline of voting:
June 29, 2012 (Friday) 16:00
Photo Contest results will be announced on July 6, 2012 in Hong Kong Life Facebook page and the winners will be notified by phone individually for further details.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Each participant could only submit one photo.
2. Computer-generated or retouched photos will not be accepted.
3. All photos must be taken from the Hong Kong Life Triathlon Championships 2012.
4. Photo should not contain any information that are obscene, pornographic, violent or indecent content.
5. All entries must be original and have not been published or displayed previously. The participants should declare that the submitted photo does not infringe any rights of third parties (including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property right). Participants are responsible and required to the compensate Hong Kong Life of all direct or indirect losses and liability issues arising from the contest.
6. Participants must agree to observe and comply with the rules and regulations and other terms and conditions.
7. Each participant gives unlimited, unreserved, and irrevocable authorization to the Hong Kong Life Insurance to use all entries in Hong Kong or elsewhere, in any way, any time, in any media reproduction, publication, or publication of all entries, displaying shooting information and the name of participants, including but not limited to the ues on internet, for public to view and download, for exhibition or promotion without prior consent of the participants or pay any royalties to the participants.
8. The winners are required to provide a complete original file taken.
9. All photos will not be returned to the participants.
10. Hong Kong Life reserves the right to cancel the contest or modify any part of the Rules and Regulations without prior notice.
11. All employees of Hong Kong Life are not eligible for the contest.
12. In any cases, all prizes are not transferable, returnable or redeemable for cash. Hong Kong Life reserves the right to provide other gifts of equal value or cash vouchers instead of the above prizes, without prior notice.
13. Winners are required to notify the Hong Kong Life within 10 working days to collect their prizes, if they fail to do so, prizes will be canceled.
14. Winner should provide identity proof upon collection of prize.
15. Lost or damaged gift redemption letters or gifts will not be re-issued.
16. In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Life reserves the right of final decision.
Personal Information Collection Statement:
The personal data collected from "Hong Kong Life Insurance Triathlon 2012 Photo Contest" will be used by Hong Kong Life Insurance Ltd as contact purpose only. All personal data will be destroyed immediately after the end of the contest. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to check and change your personal information. For inquiries, please call 2290 2811 and contact the Corporate Communications Department of Hong Kong Life.