2012 Barfoot &Thompson World Triathlon Grand Final Auckland
Hong Kong Team – Age Group
The 2012 Barfoot & Thompson World Triathlon Grand Final Auckland will be held on 14-23
October 2012. If any member of Hong Kong Triathlon Association be interested to join the race,
please contact Miss Rebecca Mok via her email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 29 June
Age group categories for men/women and in Sprint/Olympic distances:
16 – 17 years (sprint only)
18 – 19 years
20 – 24 years
25 – 29 years
30 – 34 years
35 – 39 years
40 – 44 years
45 – 49 years
50 – 54 years
55 – 59 years
60 – 64 years
65 – 69 years
70 – 74 years
75 – 79 years
80 – 84 years
85 and over
Entry fee, Rules and regulations
The entry fees for the Barfoot & Thompson World Triathlon Grand Final Auckland are as following
Sprint HK$ 3100
Olympic HK$ 3100
Aquathon HK$ 1250
Sprint + Aquathon HK$ 3400
Olympic + Aquathon HK$ 3400
The fee includes the following services as provided by the Local Organizing Committee:
- Entry fee in to the ITU World Triathlon Grand Final
- Race pack (Timing transponder, start number, helmet & bike sticker, swim cap, athletes handbook, 2XU event t-shirt)
- Tickets to the Opening Ceremony and pre-race pasta party on Thursday, 18 October – including meal voucher.
- Tickets to the Closing Ceremony and post-race party on Monday, 22 October – including
meal voucher and desert.
- Finisher medal
- Emergency medical care
- On-site bike mechanic
- Training facilities – free access to selected swimming pools & dedicated training rides.
Entry Procedure and Payment:
• Must be a 2012 Hong Kong Triathlon Association paid up member.
• Must be a Permanent Resident of the Hong Kong SAR or have been continuously resident in the HKSAR for at least one year prior to Selection.
• Deposit or transfer the prescribed amount into the Hong Kong Bank saving account
of Tri HK (No: 502-118375-838) or make out a cross cheque for the prescribed
amount payment to “Hong Kong Triathlon Associaiton Limited”.
• Send your completed entry form as attached, together with your cheque or payin/
transfer slip by post to the Tri HK office, Room 1020 Olympic House, 1 Stadium
Path, So Kon Po, Causeway Bay, by fax on 2576 8253 or by email to
• Upon receipt of your completed entry form and subject to cheque clearance if
necessary, the Tri HK will process your entry via World Championship Online system.
• Once your entry is accepted. Your entry fees will not be refunded.
• In the event that there are more applicants than available slots for any particular event or age category, selection will be at the discretion of the Selection Committee of Tri HK, whose decision is final.
Hong Kong Team Uniform Guideline
All Tri HK member representing Hong Kong, China to participate in the 2012 Barfoot & Thompson
World Triathlon Grand Final Auckland need to comply with ITU Uniform Guideline and
compulsory to wear the ITU approved uniform to race.
For uniform order, please contact Mr. Erich Felbabel
Tel: 9610 4558
Click here to download:
Last Update: 22 May 2012